There are loads of options to choose from. But not all veterinarians are best for your dog, cat or other special pet. And finding a stellar vet or a good clinic doesn’t happen by accident. So, we at Mount Pleasant Animal Hospital, Singapore to help you.
- Get your family together and talk to each other. Share and discuss ideas about who or what kind of qualities would you want in the vet. For instance, should they be friendly, professional or a combination of both? Should the vet be able to do basic care things such as ear cleaning and nail clipping? Can they help with a variety of breeds? Etc.
- Choose a clinic that’s reliable. A run off the mill clinic on that side of the road won’t provide you reliability and safety of your vet. If you as a human won’t go to a bad hospital, you should take your pet at one as well. Select someone who has a number of clinics and centres throughout the region. Because that shall guarantee their reliability.
- Always ask the vet about your concerns and see how they respond to them. Any good veterinarian will respond to your questions with ease, will seem easy to approach and communicate.
- Look for medical equipment and services from the clinic or hospital. For instance, they should have a diagnostic department equipped with latest machineries. They should also have specialists for dealing with different problems with dogs and cats, horses and pigs among other animals.
- Prefer a clinic that has after-hours service access as well. This will ensure that a vet is available for your pet in case of an emergency.
We at Mount Pleasant Animal Hospital, Singapore offer a wide range of healthcare services for your pets. We have professional, highly qualified, expert veterinarians for help and assistance. Visit our website for more details.